As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Palettone PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance.
Palettone PUR achieves the highest abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Palettone PUR achieves a Generic A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail.
Palettone PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Palettone PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Palettone PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.
Inspired by the natural environment and a world of colour, Polyflor is proud to introduce our most extensive range yet, Palettone. Palettone PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment.
Available in sheet in a palette of 50 contemporary colours, ranging from pale neutrals through to more intense shades, Palettone PUR features a solid colour base with complementary toned highlights.
Each shade of this range has its’ own unique NCS reference for use as a guide whilst exploring bespoke design schemes.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets.
• Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
• Flexible pvc sheet flooring in 2mm thickness
• Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
• Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
• For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
• R10 slip resistance (for sustainable wet slip resistance refer to Polysafe ranges)
• Abrasion group T (EN 660-2) and classified Type I within EN ISO 10581
• BRE Global Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as education and healthcare
• Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
Recommended adhesive for standard installations is Star 100
Refer to Adhesive Guide for further information
Please click on colour swatch to check stock availability