Cement-based patching and skim coating compound with very fine grain and high polymer content.
For application without primer or liquid additives on different kinds of substrates; old tiles, terrazzo, wood, screed, raw concrete floors. Provides a very fine grain for a true featheredge for easy skim coating and patching of indents, holes, cracks and uneven areas. Ideal for height transitions and to repair thresholds and pedestals. It can be installed from a true featheredge up to 25mm thickness over large areas in one application. ServoFine F 333 is formulated to dry the mixing water within itself and therefore provides a short drying time.
Do not use ServoFine F 333 as a final load top.
• For a wide variety of substrates like ceramic tiles, wood, quarry tile, adhesive residues
• Provides a true featheredge to 25mm in one application
• Excellent skim coating properties
• Extremely smooth surface
• Fast setting and fast drying
• Scratch coat 40 – 45m² per 4.75kg bag
• 200 x 4.75kg paper bags
• 72 x 12.5kg paper bags